1985 - Present
- Volunteer Faculty at UCONN Dental School Dental Residency Program
- Continuing Education courses sponsored by the Connecticut Dental Association. An average of 5-6 courses are taken each year to keep to date on new techniques.
1998 - Present
- Reiki Master training completed as well as Therapeutic Touch levels 1,2, and 3.
- Various courses at Omega Institute in Rhinebeck NY as well as at Kripula in Lenox, Massachusetts.
- Completed one year Dental Residency Program at Southbury Training School.
- Graduate of Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
- Graduate of Carnegie-Mellon University - B.S. Electrical Engineering & Biomedical Engineering.
My committed involvement with the Litchfield-Morris Rotary Club began when I became a member in 1985. In the year of 2002-2003 I was the Rotary Club president and am currently involved with Rotary youth programs such as Youth Exchange and RYLA.
I am also actively involved in the Litchfield Area Business Association (L.A.B.A.).
Associations / Membership
I belong to the American Dental Association, Connecticut State Dental Association, and the Litchfield County Dental Association.
Hobbies & Interests
Since first learning to scuba dive at the Akron, Ohio YMCA in 1968, I have been a strong enthusiast of the sport. Some of my favorite pastimes involve interactions with Dolphins; by simply observing them swimming or while walking the Florida beaches, and boating along the intercostal waterway in southwest Florida.
My wife Ellie and I love to take friends and relatives on mini-nature tours around Florida's waterways. We are able to watch eagles building nests, osprey diving for fish, dolphins playing and finding breakfast and occasionally we even see the exclusive manatees swimming nearby.